We've had a good time doing all sorts of activities in March. Here are some pics we've snapped throughout the month.
Luke in the train station at the Children's Museum.
Eli playing with the Thomas track at the Children's Museum.
Luke: Who says this is a dinosaur egg? Looks like a football to me!
Eli climbing the dinosaur area at the Children's Museum.
We LOVE doing puzzles!
Garmie, Mary and Eli listening to Mary read the Ferg blog. I love the look on Eli's and Garmie's faces.
Dad and Eli doing a puzzle together.
Eli at bath time. I honestly don't know how the boys have room for them w/ all the toys!
If you tell Luke he needs to go to the corner (which is more for Eli's assurance we are fair than Luke's discipline :)), he assumes this position. I have no idea why. It's actually pretty funny.
Boys at the zoo!
Eli on the Carousel.
Eli and Luke again at the zoo.
Luke on the Carousel: I'm not quite sure I like this, Mom!
Eating everything but the green beans! (He usually likes them.) Now sitting like a big boy at the counter.
No comments:
Post a Comment