Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Never-Neverland and other funnies

I love the quirks of 3-year-olds!  Here are a few of Eli's latest funnies:
  • He is obsessed with Peter Pan.  Just loves that they fly, run wild w/out parents, and do crazy adventures.  Eli loves it so much that he's given all of us different Peter Pan names and it's been going on for a couple of weeks!  Dad is Peter Pan; Mom is Wendy; Eli is John; Luke is Michael (aka: that baby); Garmie & Mary are mermaids; Uncle Vic is Captain Hook; Meme is the Princess Tiger Lily and Gumpa is Smee.  He loves pretending we are all in Never-Neverland!
  • He said yesterday afternoon, "Mom, I just can't believe it's already March 1st!"  
  • He knows the alphabet and can count to 22 when he wants to do so.  
  • Puzzle races!  Eli likes to have get a puzzle and have a "partner" get a puzzle and then you race to see who is fastest to get it done.  The whole time racing, he says, "My am winning!" or "I'm going to win".  I gotta tell you ... I have 30 years on the boy and it still gets in my head!  :)  (P.S.  Report is in from Eli that Mammaw and Pappaw cheat.)
  • Eli's picked up that Mom and Dad occassionally refer to each other as Honey.  He's started using it!  Example:  6am Eli leans over mom and whispers loudly, "Honey, can you get me a banana? I'm hungry"

2 comments:

Jessi said...

ADORABLE :) I miss my little cousins!

Ferguson Family said...

I find this absolutely hilarious! I love that Garmie and my mom are mermaids and my dad is Captain Hook.