Lukey: Had a bit of timeout this week for not being so nice to the other kids at Miss Joycie's but the big news is April 29th .... that's the date we scheduled for Lukey to get tubes in his ears. He's had a number of ear infections and is having a very slight bit of difficulty hearing in his left ear. He was an absolute angel in the doc's office. All should be well but be sure to say a prayer for our little guy. He's talking a lot more! Consistently says Mama, Dada, Ball, Book, Bubba (aka: Eli) and his favorite word DOWN!
Eli: Has had a couple of quirky sayings this week that I must write down before I forget:
- "I want to cuddle w/ you, Mommy. Dad is just too scratchy."
- "What is your name, Mom?" "Libby? I think I'll just call you Wendy."
- He fell asleep in our bed (as he often does since he's afraid of sleeping in same room w/ Luke) and Mike carried him in to bed. As Mike laid him down, he sleep "talked" by sitting up and saying and pointing to Mike, "HEY! You are NOT in charge, you know." He then peacefully laid back down. :)
1 comment:
Oh, Libby. Yours boys are just so cute!!
Post a Comment